Monday, March 30, 2015

They're Here! (well...some of them anyway)

Multiple copies of "Survival Tactics" have arrived for the Book Signing on April 9th. I don't know why they didn't send them all at once, but I am definitely going to be keeping UPS on its toes for the next couple of days as the remainder of the books come in.  I actually just ordered some more copies, as more people have been RSVPing since I've extended it to April 5th. I have a feeling that it's going to be really nice.  I have also been practicing my signature and I actually have been doing it for a couple of hours each day, just to get the flow. I am not going to be using my legal signature so I want to make sure that it looks good. I plan to date the signature too, as I read somewhere that it adds value to the book.  That's kinda cool because I never would have thought of that, but then again I am a total newbie. Off to practice my signature some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment